[pianotech] Moving on ... seeking antique tuning tip forCollard&Collard

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Fri Apr 10 14:38:02 PDT 2009

  Subject: Re: [pianotech] Moving on ... seeking antique tuning tip forCollard&Collard

  DOWN BY THE SALLEY GARDENS

  by: W.B. Yeats

        DOWN by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;
        She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.
        She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;
        But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.
        In a field by the river my love and I did stand,
        And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.
        She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;
        But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.

    a.. by: W.B. Yeats
                  HAD I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
                  Enwrought with golden and silver light,
                  The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
                  Of night and light and the half-light,
                  I would spread the cloths under your feet:
                  But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
                  I have spread my dreams under your feet;
                  Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.