[pianotech] Moving on ... seeking antique tuning tip forCollard &Collard

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Fri Apr 10 06:58:33 PDT 2009

DOWN BY THE SALLEY GARDENS

by: W.B. Yeats

      DOWN by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;
      She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.
      She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;
      But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.

      In a field by the river my love and I did stand,
      And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.
      She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;
      But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.