[pianotech] Thomas piano

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Fri Apr 10 15:46:05 PDT 2009

Norm,
"Many" years ago I saw one of these pianos and at that time the plastic
pivots in the aluminum center rail (in lieu of center rail pin and key
button) were failing and I turned the job down, so I never got to the tuning
pins to discover what kind of torque there may have been in the tuning pins.
Sounds like the piano you serviced was still in tact.

Ken Gerler
Gerler Piano & Organ Service
12425 Parkwood Lane
Florissant(Black Jack), MO 63033-4662