[pianotech] Key Bushing Job

Amadeus Piano Company amadeuspiano at comcast.net
Sat Apr 11 09:26:14 PDT 2009

Another way to translate the catalog is to cut and paste the terms you need
translated into Google's translation app.  I speak the language fairly well,
but have difficulty with a lot of the technical terms.
The Google translator is the best online German-English translator I have
found to date:

Here's the link:
http://translate.google.com/translate_t#

Gary