[pianotech] Key Bushing Job

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Sat Apr 11 16:36:31 PDT 2009

On 4/11/09, Amadeus Piano Company <amadeuspiano at comcast.net> wrote:
> Another way to translate the catalog is to cut and paste the terms you need
> translated into Google's translation app.  I speak the language fairly well,
> but have difficulty with a lot of the technical terms.
> The Google translator is the best online German-English translator I have
> found to date:
>
> Here's the link:
> http://translate.google.com/translate_t#
>
> Gary

> The Google translator is the best online German-English translator I have
> found to date:
>
> Here's the link:
> http://translate.google.com/translate_t#
>
> Gary

True, but you won't learn anything. ;-{

I haven't hit those "translation" sites for some time after some
really, really bad/funny answers they've delivered in the past. If
they really have measurably improved, that's great.

If the foreign piano sites aren't fully photo/graphically illustrated,
the Nomenklatur book comes in real handy.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT
Luther College