[pianotech] Key Bushing Job

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 12 01:51:03 PDT 2009

I must admit that I did not buy a Nomenklatur until now and that many technical terms in English are really hard to understand for me. But reading and writing here in this list helps a lot. This way I learned many words. Often the context makes clear what a word means. So, this list is a great resource for me, not only technical but also for the language. Thank you all :-)

Gregor