[pianotech] New FR bushings / Action Reg Effect

Steven Hopp hoppsmusic at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 19:22:29 PDT 2009

Terry,

Good point.  Honestly, I have these great punchings and I want to put them on my piano which I care for like a family member without having to change the regulation.  I just want to "feel" if I can tell a difference without the extra work.  Lazy I know....but it's more an issue of time. What might I expect to feel in the playing that could not be attributed to the new punchings but more or less dip depending?

I may be really reaching here but just wondering if anyone has some experience.

by the way what I am hoping to feel is a more supported, cushioned, softer, quieter, (all not descriptive enough) blow at the end of the keystroke.  I hope that makes sense.

Any help to my wonderings is appreciated.

Steven Hopp

Midland, TS