[pianotech] Pin size

Steven Hopp hoppsmusic at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 19:29:14 PDT 2009

Chuck,

Thank you for such a detailed reply.  Your time and experience is invaluable.  I am going to try this on my practice uprights at the store.  I have one question  =  Correcto me if I am wrong:  Aren't pinblocks drilled at a specific angle?  How does one increase the size of the hole without drastically changing the degree angle of the original?  I can't draw freehand so I can't imagine being successful at enlarging the pinhole without seeing where I was going.

Steven Hopp

Midland, TX