[pianotech] Borgato pianos?

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 10:39:53 PDT 2009

Wow! I've never seen that before. Really amazing! The $326,000 seems
reasonable considering you're getting 2 concert grands - and this is a very
small production instrument. The Ravenscroft is selling for over $300,000.

It's still cheaper than a 2009 Lamborghini Murcielago!

I tip my tuning hammer to Luigi Borgato! He's making the music that was
composed for pedal piano more accessible. The piano itself was not well
received when it first came onto the scene. Anyone who explores frontiers of
design deserves our utmost respect.

On a more practical note, I think it would be much easier to design a midi -
controlled bass pedal system that would work with pianodisk or disklavier
systems.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter