[pianotech] Borgato pianos?

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 12 10:51:06 PDT 2009

Before electric air pumps, pedal clavichords,  harpsichords and pianos were
used for organ practice. It made economic sense, and you didn't have to wait
for the organ pumper to sober up. Biggs made a recording of Bach's organ
music on pedal harpsichord.

It's pretty cool to think that a company of 2 people and a dog can make a
big piano of any sort.

Ed S.