[pianotech] Borgato pianos?

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Apr 12 08:38:17 PDT 2009

Tom Sivak wrote:
> I'm sure I'll get flamed for this---I'm just poking fun.
> It may very well be an excellent instrument.  I'm just
> amused by the very thought of it, let alone the pictures.
> Thanks for sharing them.

The "modern" piano is already a bastard design, so there's no
points lost for that. I'd love to hear one (or two?). Tuning
the pedal instrument looks painful.

> Could this website have launched on April 1st?
>
> Tom Sivak Chicago

I first saw the website in 2003, so the fact that it's not
universally known could mean it's not sweeping the concert
circuits for whatever reason. Or the dog was the brains of the
outfit, and died...

I'd still love to hear it.
Ron N