[pianotech] To Restore of not to restore - LocTite

pmc033 at earthlink.net pmc033 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 12 11:20:54 PDT 2009

Chuck:
	The first time I tried the CA trick on loose pins, it did not work.  I
used glue purchased in small tubes from the local orange box store (HD).
Later, I went to a convention and spoke to a vendor selling Dryburgh
adhesives and told him I couldn't get the CA glue to work for me.  He asked
me, "Did you use THIS?"  (pointing to his glue bottle).  I told him no.  He
said to try his glue.  I purchased a bottle from him.  It was much thinner
than what I had been using.  I had even tried turning the piano upside
down, and it still didn't work.  Since I began using the very thin CA glue,
it has worked well every time.
	FWIW.
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego