[pianotech] To Restore of not to restore - LocTite

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Sun Apr 12 18:27:26 PDT 2009

Yep,

Dittos on the Dryburgh.  It has worked well for me for some time.  My gut
feeling is that a super glue from Wal-Mart probably is not worth it for any
"savings."  I wouldn't suspect that they can rotate the stock on this type
of product quickly enough to keep it viable - CA glue DOES have a relatively
short shelf-life.

William R. Monroe

Chuck: