[pianotech] Key Bushing Job

Scott Jackson scottwaynejackson at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 12 20:06:01 PDT 2009

Al,
There are some english catalogs. Go to http://www.pianoteile.com/kataloge/pdf/ and find all the files that have end in _E1 _E2 _E3 or _en. They have some products with english translations. Also there is a recent english price list at http://www.pianoteile.com/pdf/preisliste_en.pdf which lists all products (I think), so that you can look up numbers from the Deutsche Kataloge.

Scott Jackson