[pianotech] Wurzen conical Punching

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 13 06:29:33 PDT 2009

I too experienced that with a Steinway D.  The professors were quite
amazed with the change in touch and liked it.  I was concerned that
the landing would be too hard but they said they much preferred a
crisp landing.

Then the Steinway tech came to deal with a warranty issue and took
them all out.  Now no-one wants to play the D and the old B is the
current favorite.  ...

Andrew Anderson