[pianotech] Wurzen conical Punching

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Apr 13 07:17:33 PDT 2009

I hope the Steinway tech didn't throw them away!!  Just "sneak them back
on! ;>)"

Paul

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson <anrebe at sbcglobal.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
04/13/2009 08:30 AM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] Wurzen conical Punching

I too experienced that with a Steinway D.  The professors were quite
amazed with the change in touch and liked it.  I was concerned that the
landing would be too hard but they said they much preferred a crisp
landing.

Then the Steinway tech came to deal with a warranty issue and took them
all out.  Now no-one wants to play the D and the old B is the current
favorite.  ...

Andrew Anderson