[pianotech] Seminar in Walnut Creek, CA

Rob Mitchell tpa2sfr at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 14 08:58:27 PDT 2009

April 7, 2009

Dear Musical Colleagues,

The world of piano is changing and the legendary Bosendorfer Piano Company
is at the forefront of one of the most important developments in the
industry today.

As Managing Director of Bosendorfer of Vienna, I invite you to attend a
private workshop on April 23 at the Lesher Center for the Performing Arts in
Walnut Creek where you will see and hear the amazing CEUS by Bosendorfer. A
presentation will begin at 11 am on what makes a Bosendorfer the piano of
choice by many of the greatest pianists of all time and what makes the CEUS
the best reproduction system of all time.

During this workshop you'll see first-hand, this amazing performance,
recording, and reproducing system found only on the Bosendorfer. This system
is now being used by teachers, educators, conservatories and universities in
the USA, Europe, and Asia because of its value in pedagogy and distance
learning. On the CEUS system, students can analyze their mistakes and become
aware of their own playing skills. The potential use in education and
teaching for this instrument is unlimited.

Ray Chandler, R.P.T., and our Western National Sales Director, will
demonstrate how this remarkable instrument can be made available to your
students and clients. He will also explain the attention to detail and art
of making a Bosendorfer piano.

You'll also hear a small sampling of the 1500 historical recordings of
famous pianists, like Vladimir Horowitz, Artur Rubinstein, Sergie
Rachmaninoff (to name but a few) that you can hear in true performance
fashion on the Bosendorfer CEUS.

I will also be speaking at the workshop and it will be my pleasure to meet
each of you individually. It promises to be an invaluable and exciting
morning.

Seating is limited. Please R.S.V.P by April 20 to Music Exchange in Walnut
Creek at 925.933.6354.

We look forward to seeing you at this special event.

Sincerely,

 Andreas Kaufmann

Managing Director, Bosendorfer of Vienna