[pianotech] Seminar in NYC

Noah Frere noahfrere at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 14:43:09 PDT 2009

This is all I know, except that lunch is included,

Saturday, April 18th, 10am – 5pm - $75
Ed McMorrow presents- Tone Is Not for Tasting! An overview of material from
his first book, The Educated Piano, and his soon to be released, Grand
Delight, The Native Tongue of Piano Tone and Touch.

Place: A.C. Pianocraft, 42-24 Orchard Street - 4th Floor, Long Island City,
NY 11101

718.361.9112 www.acpianocraft.com