[pianotech] Additional Business Building Ideas (Besides YP)

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 13:51:10 PDT 2009

Wim - I think the polyester repair idea is a winner, as far as adding to
your business, especially if you would be the only provider available.
Here in Iowa, if I go 20 miles in any direction (as the crow flies, and let
me tell you, we've got a lot of those) I would be in the middle of a corn
field (or possibly soybeans).
    By the way, when you lived in St. Louis did you ever visit the Twin
Cities of the South - Festus and Crystal City - just south of St. Louis?
That's actually where I first started tuning before we moved to Boone. Chuck