[pianotech] Additional Business Building Ideas (Besides YP)

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Wed Apr 15 17:24:16 PDT 2009

Richard

I learned a little about poly repair about 20 years ago, but never got into it. It's not easy, and it will take some practice to get good at it. If you want to pursue it, call Ruth Phillips when the next class will be. When I talked with her, it sounded like there might not be another class until sometime next year. If you have time, and there is room, maybe you can still come to Harrisburg next week. Give her?a call.???

Wim