[pianotech] Moderation?

Dave Davis dave at davispiano.com
Thu Apr 16 14:27:25 PDT 2009

Hi David,

I received a similar notice this week from a different PTG list, one of which I am the chairperson. From what I understand, there is a sort of spam filter and if an e-mail address gets too many bounces, it is unsubscribed. It has been past policy that Pianotech is un-moderated for freedom of discussion. I have found that I can provide my own moderation using e-mail filters to block non-contributors.

Dave Davis, RPT