[pianotech] A difficult challenge

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu Apr 16 15:59:56 PDT 2009

Glad you liked it Gary.  The instrument does have its qualities as
someone else posted, and for the money it is indeed hard to beat. One
thing I've always liked about Czech pianos visa vi comparably priced
asians...  You can get a lot of real music (subjective as heck on my
part admittedly) out of them.  But they do have their issues to be sure.

fwiw, another plug in that auto plays in both explorer and other
browsers is Quick Time.

Cheers
RicB

    Works fine for me with Windows Vista Business // I.E. 7  (with
    RealPlayer plug-in).  And I get all the presentation/clip info and
    compression data.

    Sounds great, btw!  Sound quality is good, and I can hear what
    you're talking about.

    Gary