[pianotech] Aurally pure octaves

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 17 07:34:19 PDT 2009

Hear here,
I've always been suspicious of "tuning-curves" because pianos don't
have smooth inharmonicity "curves".

I didn't like the priorities the VT100 came with.  I changed them and
now produce a tuning like I do aurally: every time and in all
environments that the tuner can still pick up the piano sound in (ie
too noisy for me to do aurally).

Check it out,
Andrew Anderson