[pianotech] plate breakage

Steven Hopp hoppsmusic at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 18 07:06:28 PDT 2009

I never say "I broke a string", I say "the string broke",

I have learned that statement.  I have not broken many strings and the ones I have I don't feel were my fault (except for one wrong pin ya know).  So the above statement is in my vocabulary.  I think after all this legal discussion I am going to put some kind of waiver together so if I ever end up in front of Judge Judy I'll be prepared.  If you get it in writing your safe.