[pianotech] kinda O.T.--Groovy grand on craigs list .Story & Clark

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Sat Apr 18 19:11:19 PDT 2009

How is $2,500 reasonable even if it got new strings and action parts?

I vaguely remember a discussion very recently (I believe I started it), about doing thousands of dollars of work only to have the instrument remain in the "next to nothing" price range.

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com