[pianotech] Toy piano scaling

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Mon Apr 20 14:11:13 PDT 2009

Hi David,
Do what they did and--- Cut the tine a little long if you must err, then
grind off the tip make the pitch go up add a little solder when just a
little sharp and file off solder
to lower the pitch back up to to where you want it.
Filing the solder can be done with the tine installed.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com