[pianotech] Voicing Book orders

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Wed Apr 22 11:19:49 PDT 2009

Thanks for all those who checked out André Oorebeek's voicing book and
ordered it directly form the web site.
www.TheVoiceOfThePiano.com

I have had one or two inquiries regarding the status of the order.  The
website stated that the book would be available on April 20th.  Orders
have been going out since Monday.  Please have a bit of patience, I
know you are eager to receive the book and DVD, and they will be
forthcoming.

You can see the book and DVD and purchase it at the MARC in Harrisburg
this weekend, if you plan to attend.   (If you are not planning to be
there, then why not? - it is the best PTG convention in the land!).

Happy voicing,

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440