[pianotech] ScaleRipper download

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Wed Apr 22 11:38:02 PDT 2009

Well, it has not been highly publicized.

I was unaware, however, that the website was down. Sorry about that!

I'm told it will be back up Real Soon Now. For those who can't wait David
Porritt posted it to pianotech a little bit ago.

ddf
Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Manufacturing Consultant
620 South Tower Avenue