[pianotech] Not again, Young Chang contact for action brackets

pmc033 at earthlink.net pmc033 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 22 20:34:08 PDT 2009

	If Y.C. is still supplying the brackets free, where's the profit motive
for Pianotek to produce them?  When Y.C. were charging $100 or whatever, I
could understand an independent supplier charging less.
	The last set I replaced, Y.C.  paid $180 for labor.  That was last year.
Has that changed?
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego