[pianotech] bass strings installation

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Apr 23 08:05:10 PDT 2009

Just do 2 or 4 at a time to save walking around the piano.  More than that
and it's too many wires sticking out all over the place to keep track of
plus it's easy to get them crossed.   Have some small spring clamps to keep
them on the hitch pins and put the twist in by turning the tuning pin before
you pound it rather than unhitching the loop and twisting.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com