[pianotech] bass strings installation

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Apr 23 14:29:48 PDT 2009

They probably don't.  JD Grandt (who I use) suggests only a 1/2 twist.
Probably that's just to insure that the string is not twisted in the wrong
direction by accident.  Since I twist from the pin (not from the loop) I
tend to give them a full twist otherwise I'd have to pound the pin in upside
down.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com