[pianotech] CA for stripped screw holes

Scott Jackson scottwaynejackson at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 05:16:18 PDT 2009

Wow Tom! That's good to hear. I often use CA for stripped screw holes, but
for something like a grand lid, I would have been reaching for an epoxy for
added strength. We will all cross our fingers for you. Let us know if it
survives long term.

Scott Jackson
(p.s. 10 point Arial italic font is barely legible for me.)