[pianotech] bass strings installation / coil direction (OT)

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 13:51:59 PDT 2009

Well Paul, if the legislators have their way here in North Carolina (tobacco capitol of the US and maybe the world), you wont be able to afford either cigars or alcohol (they are calling it a sin tax), and you would need to find a dark ally to consumer either. If that happens, I may be forced to move to Lincoln. And yes, I do like a good 20 year old with my cigars.

Al