[pianotech] bass strings installation / coil direction (OT)

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Apr 24 14:05:27 PDT 2009

Nice!

I hope you're away from the fires!  I've heard  called it a sin tax for
years since living in Washington state.  There's no sin...unless you have
too much! <G> I'm too 'mature' now to not have too much.  don't like the
next day reactions! <g>   Glutony is one of the 7 sins, right! ;>)  Had a
Cuban in Vancouver a couple of years ago....good, but too much hype and
too expensive for what you get!  Comparable to a DonTomas. Of course, we
were at Whistler resort, where they were all too expensive....$55!!!! But
it was a special event so I went for it!!  sometimes....the event
outweighs the costs.....

Off to buy a new BBQ now!  Best,

Paul

"Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft" <AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
04/24/2009 03:53 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

<pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] bass strings installation / coil direction (OT)

Well Paul, if the legislators have their way here in North Carolina
(tobacco capitol of the US and maybe the world), you wont be able to
afford either cigars or alcohol (they are calling it a sin tax), and you
would need to find a dark ally to consumer either. If that happens, I may
be forced to move to Lincoln. And yes, I do like a good 20 year old with
my cigars.

Al