[pianotech] Pedal Stops

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Sun Apr 26 09:20:33 PDT 2009

Hi John:

We see a lot of old Ivers and Pond uprights here in the Northeast, it being
a Boston piano. So I have seen the arrangement that you have noted many
times, and it strikes me as a very good way to limit the pedal travel.

How about a bad piano joke?  Did you know that Ivers and Pond made a small
spinet piano also?  It was called the Ivers and Puddle.

Skulking away now,

Will Truitt