[pianotech] More Bohemia

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sun Apr 26 16:04:09 PDT 2009

Richard B -
Granted that I actually know very little, have no taste to speak of,
and that you could use some work with your links, but all that aside,
I think the piano and tuning sound excellent. Very musical  I'll go
back to read what you wrote about the tuning system.  The recording
quality was better than the live performances on the web site, but
the site, too has much potential...a beautiful looking studio.
Suzanne needs a sandwich, or is that just camera angle?
So now I must ruefully entertain the possibility that you might,
occasionally actually know what you're talking about.  What's the
world coming to?

Nice - Cheerful

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY