[pianotech] Rebuild

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Mon Apr 27 04:33:07 PDT 2009

If it is an early 1900's model they were built very well.  I tune one from
1904 that has an inclined pin block.  The angles towards the tail.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com