[pianotech] [CAUT] More Bohemia

Bernhard Stopper b98tu at t-online.de
Mon Apr 27 22:31:56 PDT 2009

The point is, that you came out on the list with this "new" tuning
idea about six years ago (+-, it doesn´t matter exactly). As i jumped
on the list to enlighten you that there was published work by me on
the matter, it was apparantly quite hard for you to accept this fact.
All your writing about the matter in return had the intention to
"construct" a prior art myth before my work in return. You did not
even hesitate to twist the truth for that attempt. In no place in Gary
Schulze´s article he expresses his intention to set up a pure twelfth
temperament. He is presenting an equal temperament of the 31th root of
six, to achieve as much as intervals as pure as possible. The formula
you formerly presented on the CAUT list as "prove", simply expressed
not what you wanted to interpreted from it.

Bernhard Stopper