[pianotech] Pierce Piano Atlas 12th Edition

David Nereson da88ve at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 01:30:24 PDT 2009

    I don't have the 12th Edition, but I've been buying the PPA since
the late 70's, and they've stayed pretty much the same from edition to
edition except for the updating of serial numbers for those companies
that are still producing pianos.
    If you do a lot of appraising of newer pianos or want to find the
exact year of manufacture for newer instruments, it's worth the
investment.
    --David Nereson, RPT