[pianotech] for Ron Overs

perrys piano restorations perrymark at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 18:37:42 PDT 2009

Hello Ron,

My name is Mark Perry.  I have built my first concert grand in Virginia USA from scratch this year.  I have been wanting to talk to you about your piano shop!  There is a man in Australia who wishes to purchase hand-carved legs and a lyre from my shop.  I told him I could help him if he could get more orders so we can save on shipping.  Please take a look at my website at www.carvedpianoparts.com and consider letting me design and hand-carve a set of custom OVERS-legs.

Also, take a look at the new piano if you would.  It is an 8'2" concert grand, and the pictures on the web-site are 1 year old.... so I need to update all of that.

anywho, have a nice day.

Mark Perry