[pianotech] OT - cycling in Grand Rapids?

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Apr 30 12:55:05 PDT 2009

I'm wondering if FL - MI at 55-60 wouldn't be a bit hard on the bearings and
free-hub/freewheel??

Also, since now some of us might want to try to figure out your mass, what
kind of weight distribution on that?? It looks like a recumbent, so I'm
guessing it's not 50/50 (which would put you at over 300# !!)

I'm considering bringing my road bicycle as well... but I'd want to put it
inside my car as my only rack is roof-mount which would wreak havoc on my
gas mileage. Also gotta get some miles under my bike shoes first, so's I'll
be able to keep up!!

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN