[pianotech] OT - cycling in Grand Rapids?

CHARLES BECKER cbeckercpt at verizon.net
Thu Apr 30 14:17:24 PDT 2009

Thanks for the reply.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Farrell
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 3:17 PM
  Subject: Re: [pianotech] OT - cycling in Grand Rapids?

  As in excessive wear? I haven't noticed anything unusual in that regard. Keep in mind that when I ride the bicycle there is in the area of maybe 170 lbs. on that rear tire. When I tow it there might be 10 to 15 lbs. on the rear tire. I keep speeds below 60 mph - and I don't tow it all that much. Really seems to work quite well.

  Terry Farrell