[pianotech] O.T. What do you do to keep fit?

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Tue Dec 1 10:00:09 MST 2009

Has the Isometric exercise method been suggested? (I delete most messages immediately after reading)  It's basically your force vs: immovable object.  I remember that my father did that stuff when he was getting older (than I am yet).  There was an Air Force book of the things that he used.

That's how Vince Lombardie got his Green Bay Packers in shape back in the 50's, which allowed them to become a winning team. Up until then, weight lifting, conditioning, etc., were virtually ignored.

Wi,