[pianotech] O.T. What do you do to keep fit?

Phil Ryan pryan2 at the-beach.net
Sat Dec 5 04:54:22 MST 2009

Six months ago I inherited a small Chihuahua dog.  I made the "mistake"
of taking her for a ride in the basket of my little-used bicycle along
the scenic beach here.  Since than, she has deviled, coaxed, and
persuaded me to take her for a ride EVERY morning.  You can't pay a
personal trainer to that good of a job.

Phil Ryan
Miami Beach