[pianotech] Best Dinky Cheap Yamaha Grand yet

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Dec 2 08:17:24 MST 2009

Speaking of small Yamaha grands, is it all the G models that have a problem,
with stability and/or scaling?
I seem to recollect a fix, that necessitated changing some plain wire to
wound.
There seems to be a lot of G models, GA, GM, 1's and 2's etc.
Does anyone know which specific model had the problem, and is it still being
produced.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia