[pianotech] your father's butt

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Thu Dec 3 14:28:56 MST 2009

John,
Corfam is always tan in color and when in its Baldwin like state is VERY hard. It feels like wood on the catchers and when removed from the butt it retains it's curved shape. I think they say it has plasticized.The jack will scrape its way home to the square with corfam .
The other stuff refered to by Ron is the black junk you have seen.
Tom Driscoll

  Hmm. Being more of a latecomer tech, I've seen that, and always assumed that was the stuff everyone referred to as Corfam.

  So anyone got a handy picture of Corfam?

  --
  JF