[pianotech] maps or GPS

Robert Mihlfeld robertmihfeld at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 3 21:00:57 MST 2009

I have been using the navigon for about two months. I have a Tom Tom 720 that I haven't used since. I really like the navigon better.

On Dec 3, 2009, at 12:23 PM, John Musselwhite <john at musselwhite.com> wrote:

At 10:48 AM 26/11/2009, James wrote:
Howe many of you have given up use of street guides and went to GPS?

I wouldn't be without mine. It's so much more safe than trying to read a map or Google directions, especially in the winter after the sun goes down.

I'm looking into iPhone GPS apps. Both the TomTom and Navigon seem pretty good, though you will need a car charger as they drain the battery pretty quickly.. Anyone used either on the iPhone yet?

John

John Musselwhite, RPT  -  Registered Piano Technician
Musselwhite Piano Services - Calgary, Alberta Canada
Office/cel (403) 246-7717 Fax (403) 255-5268
Outside of Calgary call Toll Free:  1-866-95-PIANO (1-866-957-4266)
"Three Generations of Experience"