[pianotech] Stolen Tools

David Trasoff david at davidtrasoff.com
Fri Dec 4 01:26:27 MST 2009

My tool case was the victim of a smash and grab this morning, in
Northeast Los Angeles. It was my day-to-day kit; tuning hammers,
voicing and regulating tools, utility tools. I'm sure the meth head
who got the case has no idea of what any of it even is, but if anyone
sees a bunch of tools coming up for sale in the LA area, especially if
it looks like the person selling them is not legit, please contact me
off list at david at professionalpianoservice.com or 323-255-7783. Thanks.

David Trasoff
---
David Trasoff -- RPT