[pianotech] your father's butt

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 07:48:31 MST 2009

I agree with Ron on this. They came from the factory with that stuff. I
can't remember now what it's called but I owned one of these. A Baldwin 243
that I bought from a Baldwind dealer for whom I was working at the time. I
eventually had to replace it and never did get totally rid of the black dust
stuff that was all over the place. But it sure did check much better. <grin>

Avery Todd