[pianotech] FW: Re: Pallet Rod Stops??

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 7 21:44:31 MST 2009

Ron,
"Bullshit"??? Nah!  Just  a bit of funnin'.<G> Don't recall the post  about
the  "Skewers". The ones I use  for the  BarBQ ain't any where that size!
But of course you are right.<G> Yes, I have rebuilt them puppies. Did
it...don't want to do it again, either!!<G> I  was  trying  to  point out
that the  size quoted in the  original post, regarding the pallet Rods, was
incorrect info and also, the only  size  available  from our illustrious
"suppliers".
Regards,
Joe, (no bullshit!<G>)

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)